During football season I am queen of making chilis and cheese dips but since football season has wound down with only the Superbowl left I have not made that many new dips. But when I made Caprese Chicken and Fettuccine Alfredo for this week’s Wednesday night dinner I wanted to make a yummy dip that we could eat with a French baguette. The easiest part about this dip is there is only one dish to clean up!
- 1¼ cup crushed tomatoes
- 1½ cups (12 oz.) crumbled feta cheese
- ⅛ cup minced fresh herbs (basil and oregano)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in small baking dish and stir until fully incorporated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly. Enjoy with slices of a French baguette