These cookies are well…the word that comes to mind…Magical!
Weird way to describe a cookie I know, but if I, Lauren Hall, Queen of Savory foods (aka Queen of Cheese) think they are indeed magical, trust me they are! Think sweet, then salty, then crunchy, then chewy perfection! These are probably the best cookies I have ever eaten.
Actually I know they are because I made these a few weeks ago and they turning me into craving sweets.
Salted Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ c. unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- ½ c. butterscotch chips
- ½ c. crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paddle attachment on standing mixer. Cream together butter and both sugars until light and airy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla. Then add in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and crushed pretzels.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Use cookie scoop, drop dough onto sheet. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes (if you can wait this long). Enjoy with a glass of milk!