Every time Foodie Pen Pals rolls around I not only discover great new blogs, but I get a chance to talk with other foodies out there, and then of course let’s not forget the main thing I get excited about…the Package! This month I received my box from Ali! And I was ecstatic when I opened it because she probably didn’t realize she included some of my favorite things.
– Hazelnut Chai tea ( I have never had hazelnut with it, but combine my addiction for chai tea every morning followed by a cup of coffee with hazelnut cream and I have the best of both worlds) BEST FOODIE PEN PAL ITEM YET!!
– Trail Mix- which I have been trying to find healthier versions of these lately and this was perfect
– 2 Organic Fruit Wraps- I received similar ones back in Julyand they have become my go to quick breakfast in the mornings
– Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar- I ate this as I was exploring my other goodies
– Potato Sticks- took me back to my childhood because we never had these growing up in my house but my best friend always had these and we would go through a container for our afternoon snack
– Roasted Seaweed Snack- I was a little skeptical at first but I thought since one of mine & John’s new favorite healthy snacks are kale chips so let’s give these a try. Verdict was great! Like a little piece of sushi and let’s be honest we all know how much I love sushi.
So thank you Ali for a great package!!
Drop by Lindsay’s to participate this month and maybe you can get paired with me next month for a package full of goodies…you never know!
Agenda for the day:
Laundry and dishes have taken over the house, so I guess it is time to tackle it head on!