During football season I am queen of making chilis and cheese dips but since football season has wound down with only the Superbowl left I have not made that many new dips. But when I made Caprese Chicken and Fettuccine Alfredo for this week’s Wednesday night dinner I wanted to make a yummy dip that we could eat with a French baguette. The easiest part about this dip is there is only one dish to clean up!
Baked Feta Dip
- 1 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups 12 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 cup minced fresh herbs basil and oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in small baking dish and stir until fully incorporated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly. Enjoy with slices of a French baguette