How is it already time for Thanksgiving?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Southern Breeze Sweet Tea! All opinions and text are 100% mine.
I feel like just yesterday that I was talking about fall finally being here. And now winter is only 1 month away. If you’ve seen Instagram lately my crew has been a little busy. A week in Disney – then 4 days of a fever virus. Isn’t it funny after a vacation you feel like sometimes you need another vacation? Why is that?
But I guess that vacation will be next week when kids are off for Thanksgiving. Wait that sounds like more of a vacation for them than for their Mama.
Vacation or not I have been buried deep in what I want to cook for Turkey Day. What about yall? Last year I made these dreamy Gruyere Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Green Bean Casserole. This year I have been working on an Apple, Cranberry Sausage Dressing and this Holiday Cheese Ball. I mean while everyone is running around cooking you need to sip and snack on something right?
That’s why I partnered with Southern Breeze Sweet Tea to bring you a great appetizer as well as their new Cold Brew Sweet Tea. This tea is made with real tea leaves in a pre-sweetened tea bag that you cold-water brew, steep, chill and enjoy!
So whether it’s game day cheering on my Auburn Tigers in the Iron Bowl next weekend or your next holiday meal you know everybody will be in need of a good iced beverage drink and a great snack.
Holiday Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 cup chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add the cream cheese, cheddar, cranberries and rosemary and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Refrigerate the cheese mixture until firm (about 30 minutes) and then shape into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in chopped pecans until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight for best flavor).
Thanks so much for supporting the brands that support Hall Nesting!