If you know someone who loves to eat, drink, grill, or cook then this Holiday Gift Guide is perfect for the foodie in your life!
There is something you should know about me when it comes to gifts. I love to put a lot of thought into each gift I give. But I also used to be the kid/teenager (yes teenager) who would unwrap my gifts under the tree to find out what I was getting and wrap them back. That was until my mom figured it out and stopped putting name tags on the presents. I gave up then.
Gifts – giving or receiving just gets me a little excited as you can tell. So this year I thought I would share a little insight into buying gifts for foodies. And even better I am going to give you a chance to win some of these goodies as well!
- 2017 Pie Calendar – This beautiful hand letterpress calendar is a collaboration between Elise Bauer from Simply Recipes and Rebekah Tennis, the entrepreneur artist behind Wild Ink Press. Each month has a recipe and beautiful illustration of a pie. I’m pretty excited to try out May’s recipe of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. And for a limited time readers can get a 10% discount if they use the discount code SIMPLYPIE17 when purchasing.
- Southern Breeze Sweet Tea – Who wouldn’t want a sweet tea that is zero calorie and sweetens as it steeps? This tea will make you feel right at home in the south. I can’t wait to consume more of it. Since we found this tea we have literally made a pitcher of it every week. I am about to start adding it to some of my recipes too – I think I might try some Sweet Tea Fried Chicken next!
- Immersion Blender – This little gadget is perfect for making sauces & soups velvety or creating the perfect smoothie or milkshake. I mean who wants to transfer what they’ve been cooking to a food processor or blender anyways?
- The Indian Spice Set – Remember when we went to Chelsea Market? My favorite little set up was the Spices and Tease place. This gift set has three kind of masalas, a bombay, and a curry mandras. I see a lot of Chicken Tikka Masala in my future with these.
- Anthony Bourdain Appetites Cookbook – The whole reason we went to New York was this cookbook (no joke!) Bourdain is known for his eccentric personality on his show Parts Unknown. But you definitely see a softer side in this book that has recipes for the home cook and home entertainer. When we saw him speak at Le Bernadin he told us how much he loved and was challenged to cook for his daughter and her friends. I can’t wait to try out his hollandaise sauce (mainly because he talks about how much he loathes breakfast).
- Paella Pan – When John and I were living up in Indy we would frequently visit a tapas restaurant and stray from our normal menu and splurge on the paella. It was worth every bite and penny! And recently I took a paella cooking class with my sister in law and her cousin. Let’s just say obsessed would be the word to describe how much I love cooking paella. Think of all the one pot meals you could make on this – chicken stir fry, roasted veggies – get the point?
- iDevices iGrill Mini – Love to grill? Or have someone who enjoys it but don’t want to sit outside in the sweltering heat, pouring rain, freezing snow? Then this iGrill mini will become your favorite gadget. Basically you set up the app on your phone, select what you’re cooking, and voila watch the temperature rise and grill for you. Then it lets you know when it’s done.
- Jennifer’s Kitchen Holiday Pepper Jelly – What is a get together without some pepper jelly? Combine it with cream cheese or brie for an appetizer or better yet some meatballs. This has the classic farmers market feel and comes in over 6 flavors. Which one will you choose? Another thing that is super impressive is there is no food coloring in this product because Jennifer’s son is allergic. Good and wholesome product if you ask me!
- Instant Pot – One of my friends told me this is the new thing to get. Think pressure cooker/slow cooker/rice cooker/steamer – this is a multi talented tool to have in the kitchen. And if you are a deal hunter sometimes you can find a good bargain.
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with Vacuum Bottle Stoppers – We all know I am a big wine connoisseur (okay okay consumer of wine) so I need something to make my wine last up to two weeks!! Not that a bottle ever does in our house. But how great is it that you can make a dish needing just a cup of wine and reserve the wine to drink or cook with later? Like a lot later!
Okay friends now here is the exciting part! Who wants some sweet tea and pepper jelly?!?! Sounds like something that could go in a country western song!
1 Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, 16 Count Original Flavor
1 Jar of Jennifer’s Kitchen Holiday Pepper Jelly
Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. After completing the mandatory entries – other options are given for additional entries. All entries will be verified. No purchase is required to win. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.